The present conditions govern the sales, by Kambio Eyewear, of all the products available on the website kambioeyewear.com. By accepting these conditions, you waive the application of any other conditions that may apply.
All the texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the website kambioeyewear.com are reserved for the title of the royalty and intellectual document of title worldwide. For this reason and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of the Intellectual Property, only a private use is allowed unless special dispositions are previously made, following the code of the intellectual property. Any other use is constitutive of counterfeit and sanctioned with the Intellectual document of title except preliminary authorization of Kambio Eyewear.
All Kambio Eyewear products comply with the compliance requirements according with EU legislation (CE) and has been evaluated by a certified organization.
User conduct and use of the website
We want visitors and users to enjoy the Kambio Eyewear website. In order to maintain a safe and secure environment, we ask that the Website is used in good faith. Please follow the user guidelines listed below at all times:
- Users should demonstrate respect and courtesy to other users at all times.
- Users must use their utmost integrity in their dealings with the Kambio Eyewear website and its users and must not adopt or use another user’s identity as their own with the deliberate intention to mislead.
- Users must not transmit, download or email sexual, racial, and/or religious images or material through the Kambio Eyewear website.
- Users must not use or make use of the website so as to threaten, abuse or make defamatory statements with reference to Kambio Eyewear, its employees or other users.
- All Users should be aware that Kambio Eyewear has software and systems in place which monitor the use of the Kambio Eyewear website. In order to maintain its high standards, Kambio Eyewear reserves the right to censor content and conduct which in their opinion is: damaging to the reputation and use of the website.
- By sending, posting, uploading information, material, or files into the Kambio Eyewear website a user is deemed to have granted Kambio Eyewear an unconditional license to use, reproduce, publish or deal with such information, material or files sent to Kambio Eyewear in such manner as Kambio Eyewear deem fit – free from liability or payment.
Kambio Eyewear may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Kambio Eyewear’s products and services. The personal information that Kambio Eyewear may collect might include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers, personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, or in other communications to Kambio Eyewear. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, which is provided by you to Kambio Eyewear. Kambio Eyewear may share our product news and offerings with you via mail. In such case and in any direct marketing activities, Kambio Eyewear makes sure to obtain your prior consent, as required by law. (GDPR)
Use of your personal information
Choice and opt-out preferences
As you browse kambioeyewear.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of Criteo and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Disclosure of your information
Kambio Eyewear may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Kambio Eyewear hires to provide services on Kambio Eyewear’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Kambio Eyewear’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas.
Kambio Eyewear will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Kambio Eyewear and/or on Kambio Eyewear’s behalf. Kambio Eyewear will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website, offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” to help analyse the website and how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP-address) is transferred to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google uses this information to track how you use the website and to generate reports about the website activity for the website owners. Google can provide your information to third parties only if required to do so by law, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not combine your IP-address with other information Google that has gathered. If you do not wish to accept Google Analytics cookies, you can customize your browser accordingly so that it refuses them. Refusing will however have a negative impact upon the usability of our website, including the e-shop. By using our website, you agree that Google processes the information in the manner and for the purposes as set forth above. This data will be kept safe by Google in line with their Safety Measures.